Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Working...

I'm back at work, in the office, part time. I'm here (yep, in the office right now...) from 11am til 4pm M-F. This is day #2. So far it seems to be working out ok...I still get to see the kids in the mornings and hang out with them for a couple hours, then head into the office for the day, and then I'm home by John's dinner time. I think I could work part time permanently.

But I'm not sure about full time...
I like my job.
I like our nanny.
I went to school to get a job like the one I have.

But then there's this face wondering why I'm leaving:

And fun stuff that I miss...
And so many changes that happen in a day...



I am far from the first working mom to grapple with this decision. And I hate it as much as each of those moms did.

No comments:

Post a Comment