Monday, June 14, 2010

A Mother's Progression Toward Father's Day

There may be a few of you who remember my previous Father's Day posts...

...the stress of my 1st Father's Day with John, when I MADE THE SALESMAN'S DAY by arriving at Wolf Camera with a sleeping John in tow...and proceeded to buy EVERYTHING the salesman suggested in order to speed the process along and get out of the store before John woke up and realized he was strapped into his car seat (aka "jail" in his 2 month old mind).

...then last year when I decided to make it easy on myself and gave Tom a card which told him he could go pick out some new golf clubs...(which, as I'm sure a few of you expected, he has not yet done...)...which made me seem like a fabulous wife, when really I was simply buying him off.

...so now we're onto year #3, child #2 (child #3 for Tom), and we've progressed even further...Tom's getting a picture...maybe this one...

If he's lucky, it may be in a frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment