Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pants

I'm at the 24 week mark...so depending on how you count, either 5 or 6 months pregnant (because women are actually pregnant for 10 months, not 9...since 40/4 is actually 10...not sure how that whole "9 month" thing came to be the popular rumor...). This is what I look like:
(Or a really close approximation since this photo was taken when I was pregnant with John...2nd baby is already getting the shaft.)

At this stage my normal clothes are too small...pants are mostly too tight (except the low-rise ones which I can still manage with a long-enough shirt) and my tops are too short (nothing less flattering than your stomach hanging out below your shirt hem...). But my maternity clothes are too big (pants are literally falling off me and shirts come down below mid-thigh...shirts would have been super-fashionable circa 1985).

So please accept my apologies for mooning you. I didn't mean it. (Except to that lady on the train -- I meant that).

No comments:

Post a Comment