Thursday, March 18, 2010

Big Brother

When I was pregnant with Annie, I was VERY concerned about how John would react to his new sister. I was worried he'd be jealous...or not like her. Was I ever wrong.


Our days now consist of John running into the room and asking for "Baby Annie!!" Then he SO gently kisses her head. And tells us to kiss Baby Annie. And then sits down and asks to hold her. And then he's off to play the guitar! And back again to kiss and hug Annie.
I couldn't ask for more!

Except for this -- if people (especially doctors helping to deliver your baby) could please restrain from sharing stories about sibling rivalry with their very hormonal patients, I'd appreciate it :)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet beautiful family!!! Thanks for sharing so many wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete